The Quality Technician will be responsible for conducting testing procedures to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing quality assurance and monitoring the quality aspects of day-to-day manufacturing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to operators, supervisors and engineers on quality issues, leading and assisting problem solving activities and implementing quality improvement projects
- Provide guidance on quality procedures to operators and engineers
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 standards
- Provide hands-on line support to the manufacturing line, acting as a key member of the Line Support Team
- Direct involvement in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Maintenance of quality metrics & Preparation of quality reports for quality meetings and management reviews
- Experience in manufacturing environment with a certificate or diploma in an engineering or quality discipline.
- Good mathematical and communication skills are necessary
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong project/time management experience
- Working knowledge of Micro-Vu Precision Measurement Equipment
For more details on this job spec please call Nicola on 01 2557377 ext. 3