Storm Recruitment were on East Coast FM this morning discussing employment during this difficult time. Starting on Monday the 30th of March, we will be offering live registration to our candidates every day from 11am-12pm! This is by appointment only, so to book in please email your CV to the relevant department:
STORM GOES LIVE! ⚡️ This Wednesday the 11th of March between 1 and 2pm, we will be doing live registration for candidates. We will post a link for you to connect with us for a brief video interview where you can tell us about yourself and your career aspirations. The best part? It only takes 5 minutes!
If anyone would like more information, email email@example.com!
This week we are bringing you our best advice for a successful first day in a new role. First days can be nerve-wracking, but these tips will help you to make a great impression! If you have any requests or questions, email Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Think you’re too busy to register with an agency? Think again! With Storm Recruitment you don’t even have to leave your desk. Our video interview technology cuts all the hassle out of the job search. And best of all, it only takes five minutes! Get in touch today at email@example.com!
Our second video is here! This week we are focusing on first impressions. If you need some advice on the job application process, this is the video for you! If you would like to make a request for an upcoming video, make sure to email Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Welcome to our new video series where we bring you our best tips and tricks. This week we are discussing the best way to layout and format your CV. If you would like any other advice, contact Georgia at email@example.com!
Storm Recruitment are delighted to be the sponsors for Eire Óg Greystones men’s team. We wish them the very best of luck for the 2017/18 season.
Whether you are a corporate individual, a new graduate or a returnee to work, we can assist you with your interview training.
The majority of candidates who present themselves for interview, lack interview preparation and interview skills training. Approx 80% of the interview is based on your body language, attitude, facial expression, confidence and eye contact. The remaining 20% is based on you handle the interview.
We will go through the do’s and don’ts of interview techniques. We tailor it according to the level of position and industry you are interviewing with.
This includes one to one, one hour sessions with our consultant that will cover:
- CV Analysis & Improvement
- Frequently asked Questions
- How to handle closed, general & pressure questions
- Interview Rehearsal
- Body language analysis
- Feedback on performance
- Points to address
- Communication skills
- Addressing nerves and stress
- Video of interview rehearsal (optional)
We will give you honest feed back in your one to one session in areas you may not have realised were weak when in interview.
Investing in interview skills in this market is essential if you want to secure the position or promotion of your choice.
You have a warm engaging personality Yes/No
- You are able to maintain eye contact, without engaging in a staring competition Yes/No
- Your body language exudes a quiet confidence, not an ‘I want your job’ confidence Yes/No
- Your personal history is articulated to show what a clever, directed and consistent life you have led to this point Yes/No
- Any of your mysterious gaps or failings in your history can be cleared up, in a beneficial way, to discourage doubts by the interviewer Yes/No
- You can answer every question put to you in the way your interviewer is looking for and wants to hear Yes/No
- Your own questions are researched and prepared to engage your interviewer to show how much you know about the company Yes/No
- You respond to any trick questions with intelligence Yes/No
- You maintain professionalism and close out on the interview perfectly Yes/No
- You follow your chosen company’s recruitment process rules Yes/No
Recent Job Listings
- Bookkeeper – North WicklowMay 14, 2020
- Warehouse Operatives with Counterbalance Forklift opera – WicklowMay 12, 2020
- Business Data Analyst – Asset Management – SandyfordMay 11, 2020
- Senior Marketing Program ManagerMay 11, 2020
- Business Analyst – Dublin SouthMay 1, 2020