Our client based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 is looking for an experienced Web Designer/Developer to join their expanding team.
This role is initially a 3-month contract, commencing from January 2021.
- Working as part of a small team to build systems to automate Incident Command, front-end and back-end, using in-depth knowledge of modern website design and UX optimization.
- Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative team environment.
- Use a ‘clicks not code’ philosophy to implement Salesforce solutions, to support complex processes and drive innovation, using custom objects and fields, views, applications, validation rules, workflows, scripting, web services, APIs, etc.
- Analyze, design, develop, and execute test cases to verify functionality, automate testing as appropriate, and support user acceptance testing activities.
- Work with data analysts to design-in highly reliable metrics.
- Write clear high-quality system documentation.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support as required for production releases.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar engineering field.
- 1-2 years of development experience in a Salesforce environment – Salesforce Certified (e.g. Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, Force.com, etc.)
- Experience building database architecture
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Sound knowledge of web development, data structures, distributed systems, caching, databases, concurrency.
- Building proof of concept and production-ready solutions.
- Experience building tools in a browser and mobile-friendly environment.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
- Some or all of the following technologies:
- Node.js / React / JS & JSX / JSON / SQL & SOQL / PostgresSQL / OS basics / Heroku
*Full-time contract for 3-months. EUR 21 per hour. 40 hours per week. Jan – April 2021.
If you are interested in this role and have the desired experience, send your CV to Cillian at email@example.com!