My client in South Dublin require a Warehouse Operative.
This is a Temp to Permanent role for the right candidate.You will be responsible for efficiently handling, storing and rotating stock and ensuring that clients get the products they need, on time and in perfect condition.
- Responsible for receiving and inspecting deliveries.
- Ensure that incoming materials are consistent with the accompanying paperwork
- Pick, count, assemble and pack orders ensuring that stock is in good condition and that the order is consistent with the accompanying paperwork.
- Check lot numbers and expiry dates on stock in accordance with procedures and ensure appropriate rotation
- Compile monthly expiring and expired stock checklists
- Stock taking and stock control
- Work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail
- Team worker with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside the company.
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals
- Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook desirable
- Forklift License desirable.
Salary is €10.50 – €12.50 per hour depending on experience.
If you are interested in this warehouse operative role, please send your CV to Tracey today at firstname.lastname@example.org !!
|Job Category||Warehouse & General Operatives|