My client based in Wexford Town are looking for an for an experienced Warehouse operatives to join their team, shifts as follows: 7am – 3 pm or 10am – 6pm
This is a full time role with an hourly rate of €11 – €13 Per Hour
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
- Checking for damaged or missing items.
- Record receipt, sign and date all delivery dockets for all items received.
- Forward relevant paperwork to the office and advise of any discrepancies.
- Storing goods in correct location and updating warehouse records accordingly.
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure information on stocks and open orders is readily available.
- Processing, picking and packing orders to achieve agreed turn-around targets.
- Loading goods for dispatch (some jobs include delivering and will require the driving the company vehicle).
- Keeping accurate records of stock.
- Keeping paperwork up to date.
- Keep warehouse and outside forecourts clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
- Stock control and stock counts.
- General maintenance duties will be required from time to time.
- General Duties. The job also includes other general duties to maintain the efficient working of the business as and when require
- Good teamwork skills.
- The ability to work quickly and well.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Work management and prioritizing skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to complete paperwork and count stock items.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- An understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Honesty and reliability.
- A willingness to work on a flexible basis
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and abilities, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com
|Job Category||Warehouse & Production|