My Client in Wicklow are seeking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Operative. This is a Part time role with a view to becoming fulltime.
This a great opportunity to grow within a developing company.
- Goods receipt & Put-away
- Order Picking and Packing
- Loading and unloading
- Stock Control-Cycle Counting
- General Upkeep of Warehouse
- Forklift Driving
- AD hoc duties
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is very important.
- Forklift license, Manual Handling licence.
- A flexible can- do attitude.
- Full clean driving license.
This role will start with 5 mornings per week and progress to full time for the right candidate.
€11.50 per hour
|Job Category||Warehouse & General Operatives|