My client, a public sector organisation is currently seeking a Clerical Officer / Administrator with high level administration experience to join their busy team on a temporary contract.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide an efficient and effective level of administrative support on a daily basis to ensure smooth operational activities within the office.
- Assist with the management of , meeting requests, associated briefing material, issue of correspondence / circulars
- Management of filing and associated storage of documentation, including paper filing, e/mail archives, personnel and other sensitive documents from receipt in the offic
- Compile reports and papers for team meetings and other meetings as required
- Undertake research, collecting and collating of material and data and producing summaries as appropriate
- Effectively co-ordinate responses to all general enquiries received in collaboration with the other members of the team
- Where appropriate, draft correspondence and documentation for the team
- Organising and scheduling meetings, including inviting attendees, preparing and circulating agendas and other documentation, arranging venues, booking equipment and catering
- Attending meetings and taking and preparing minutes and notes as required
Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years Administration skills & must have experience working in an office environment is essential
- Previous experience working within the public sector
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office to complete this role (Word & Excel).
- QQI Level 5 in Medical administration is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Medical|