My client based in Dun Laoghaire are seeking Temporary Accounts Payable Administrator to work as part of the accounts payable finance team, and assist with transferring AP function to HQ.
The initial role is for a six month period but has the potential to become permanent
- Assist with transferring Accounts Payable function to Shared Services Centre at HQ
- Entering invoices and matching with approved Purchase Orders
- Liaising with users to ensure that Purchase Orders are entered and approved correctly
- Dealing with supplier and internal queries
- Preparing monthly payment run
- Issuing remittances to suppliers
- Preparation of monthly accounts payable balance sheet reconciliations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to keep attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational and planning skills
- “Can Do” approach – enthusiastic.
- Ability to flex hours to meet the needs of the business
- Good computer skills
Education / Experience:
- Experience working in a high pressure environment and preferably experience of Microsoft Office and basic understanding of accounts payable function
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Elaine today at email@example.com
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|