Our client based in Co Wicklow are seeking a Technical scheduling administrator to join their team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control of documentation for the Service department including issuing of job cards, service contracts, development of CRM, and guidance on correct documentation for department
- Scheduling engineers to complete routine services – IRL,UK & Europe. Following up and ensuring all documentation are fully complete and visits completed correctly
- Maintenance of Service contract data base and issuing of annual renewals of all service contracts and follow up for purchase orders. Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Supporting with team inductions and training tasks
- Continuous update of maintenance routines/ service contracts
- Liaise with TSM to ensure that all maintenance is recorded in CRM, service visits are completed and reports are up to date and signed off correctly.
- Obtaining Purchase Orders from customers for consumable used in service visits outside of contracts
- Check prices are correct on quotations before they are sent out.
- Check quotations vs technical reports for any items in body of report not invoiced.
- Compile monthly analysis of service department/ equipment failures/issues and plant downtimes
- Analysis of Customer budgets / life cycle of equipment.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Experienced in Customer Relations with an engineering background
- Good confident communicator
- Commercial / financial awareness
- Project Management experience
- Numerical / verbal reasoning skills at management norm. Strong attention to detail
- Sage / CRM , Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook
Attractive remuneration package comprising of salary, commission, bonus, pension, healthcare, based on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Engineering & Trades|