Our client in Sandyford is looking for a recent graduate from a technical field to join their fast-paced, dynamic team as a Techforce Analyst.
This role is suited to a candidate with exceptional customer service skills and an understanding of basic technical troubleshooting.
Hours will be 12pm-8.30pm Monday to Friday. Initially a 6-month contract, with potential to go permanent. EUR 18 per hour.
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation expertise for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
- User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
- Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Browsers, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Understanding and adhering to security policies and corporate best practices.
- Partnering with senior members of the team to learn new skills, ask for help, and escalate.
- Aptitude and ability to learn to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a fast paced, dynamic global environment.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of systems administration and support and can resolve routine issues.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV over to Cillian today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
|Job Category||Call Centre & Customer Service, IT|