My Client in Sandyford require a Techforce Analyst to join their ever expanding team.
This is an 8 month contract role with potential to progress for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Ireland’s top 10 companies!!
Basics in the following technical areas:
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation expertise for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
- User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
- TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting knowledge a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
- Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Browsers, Salesforce, etc.)
- Operating system and application security models including permissions and user access.Access management and provisioning for new hires and terminations.
- File transfer and Web Services Integrations
- Change and use dashboards and reports used to run daily operations and answer ad hoc questions.
The right candidate:
- You will need basic customer support skills, and you will work on problems of limited complexity.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable interacting with others via multiple channels (face-to-face, phone, email, chat, social media).
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of systems administration and support and can resolve routine issues.
If this Techforce Analyst position is for you, please send your CV to Tracey today at firstname.lastname@example.org!