My client based in Co Wicklow are looking for a Talent & Administration Specialist to join their growing team on an initial 12-month contract. Managing the Human Resources Administration Unit to ensure a quality recruitment, information and administration service is delivered to the businesses, employees and the HR Department
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR and Business Managers to identify and deliver staffing requirements to the business and ensure talent pipeline is leveraged through networks, professional recruitment providers, promotional activity etc.
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection processes
- Collating and processing all staff changes, updating systems and communicating with payroll
- Collating and drafting internal communications including monthly HR News
- Drafting Contracts/Memo’s as appropriate
- HR reporting
- Third level qualification in HR or related discipline
- 4+ years’ HR experience
- Excellent IT and excel skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience please send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||HR, Recruitment|