My client in Galway require a Store Manager who is willing to take on the store, to drive sales and footfall.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail professional looking to gain experience in a challenging and diverse role. The successful candidate will have proven sales ability. Excellent communication, organisational and customer service skills.
This role is a perfect starting point for an entry level Manager with proven retails experience.
You will be managing a team of around 5 people, and you will be extremely hands on, around the shop floor.
- Team building, motivating and coaching to ensure that product knowledge and brand values are adhered to across the board.
- Driving sales.
- Delivering top quality customer service at all times.
- Liaising across all internal departments.
- Completing all reports for Management.
- Co-ordinating sales staff.
- Working towards KPI’s
Skills and Qualifications:
- A proven team manager.
- Flexible, and be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Furniture experience would be an advantage.
- Adaptable and willing to get stuck into anything that may be required.
- Coaching and Motivational skills.
- A proven track record in sales.
Are you a enthusiastic, Bubbly and Self Driven?
Then this is the role for you !!!