Our client are expanding and require additional site foremen to head up our site crews.
The foremen will be site based with most of the sites in Dublin and the greater Dublin area.
The role of the Foreman is to ensure that all onsite activities are carried out to the appropriate H&S standards as set out by the Company and that all projects are completed to the highest quality, on time and within budget. The Foreman is also responsible for all Company employees, their conduct and activities while at client sites.
- At least 5 year’s experience in the roofing and cladding sectors with full control of site management.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawing specifications for roofing projects
- Knowledge in roofing construction methods and practices, including safety codes and requirements
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills
- Must have a good level of computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Good IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Current drivers licence
- Trade background and up to date knowledge of H&S legislation
Competitive package on offer including company vehicle and range of benefits, If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com