Senior Pensions Administrator – Sandyford 35-45k DOE
The ideal candidates will have at a minimum 3-4 years’ Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit Pension Scheme portfolio administration experience.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate client’s Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of schemes within your portfolio in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of benefit statements and trustee reports on an annual basis.
- Customer service enquiry management from companies and individual members.
Skills and qualifications needed;
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Team player.
- A good understanding of Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Have gained at least 3/4 years’ experience in an Employee Benefits or Pension Consultancy firm.
What’s on Offer?
- 35-45k D.O.E.
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance
|Job Category||Pensions Adminnistration|