Senior Payroll Analyst
This is a key position that will be responsible for providing multiple planning and reporting tasks for the organisation in EMEA.
This role will also act as a business partner for various functions, interacting with senior management and key decision makers to provide guidance on financial and operational matters.
· Build strong relationships across Finance teams and provide meaningful financial reporting metrics/analysis to the various EMEA business lines
· Controlling duties include review of month end and quarter end close expense items including accruals; expense reclasses, and transfers as applicable for EMEA
· Complete financial analyses to optimise business performance, create efficiencies, and streamline processes
· Assist in maintaining the Revenue financial model
· Drive accuracy through ownership of full P&L forecasting and planning process
· Partner closely with the Strategy and Operations
· Participate in process improvement projects, including development and implementation of new business processes and best practices.
· Perform various ad-hoc analyses, such as integration plans of acquisitions.
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 3 to 5 years post qualification experience in an FP&A, Finance & Strategy, Business Operations, Accounting, or Sales Strategy function of a multinational entity.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Hyperion, Oracle and Salesforce CRM a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Prior experience working in the software industry, a consulting organisation or a business partnering role would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of Tableau, VBA, and other data analysis tools would be a plus
· Fluent English, other languages a plus.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|