Senior Marketing Program Manager (Localisation) for a 1 year contract(may go perm) basis for a South Dublin International Software company.
Manage, execute and own our marketing localization program management tasks, such as website, multimedia and campaign localization.
- Plan and execute localization programs, determining requirements, budget, and overall schedule, and manage to successful completion.
- Negotiate priorities with corporate and regional stakeholders, responsible for clear communications and management of expectations.
- Analyze roadmap of the US product and marketing releases and create strategic and tactical plans for execution of localization program activities, allocating and negotiating budgets with all parties involved.
- Define and advise US and regional stakeholders on strategic direction for localization programs and activities.
- 5+ years of experience in localization program management.
- Familiarity with CMS, localization TMS tools (WorldServer is a big plus) and processes.
- Soft skills, relationship management skills to build solid relationships with our stakeholders and partners.
- Results-oriented, can-do attitude, working on challenging international environments across many time zones.
- BS/BA degree
- Excellent verbal/written communication and analytical skills and the ability to work well within
- diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
- Fluent in at least one language other than English