Are you an expert in Account Management and looking for your next move? Do you thrive in a fast-paced role and have a passion for Sales in the IT/Cloud space?
Our client is searching for their next Senior IT Sales Account Manager to generate and maintain business relationships across their infrastructure and cloud products and services.
This is a senior role, requiring >8 years experience selling IT products and services into the Irish market.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Build and maintain strong business relationships with current and prospective customers within your market and territory.
* Create, negotiate and close commercial deals.
* Analyze the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
* Effectively manage the resolution of customer issues and complaints.
* Develop, present and implement strategies for acquiring new clients, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements, and expense budgets.
* Minimum 8 years IT sales experience into the Irish market, selling directly to end customers.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft, HP, Dell, and Cloud technologies.
* Experience selling to large enterprise customers.
* Excellent communication, business development, and negotiation skills.
* Network of contacts within Irish IT space, including vendor level relationships.
* Basic Salary: EUR 60-75,000 DOE.
* Uncapped Commission: EUR 120,000+ OTE.
* Car allowance and company mobile phone.
* Pension contribution.
* Flexible working location during Covid-19 high-level restrictions.
If you have the required experience and would like to set up a confidential call, send your CV over to Cillian today at firstname.lastname@example.org!