Our client based in Co Wicklow are seeking a scheduling administrator to join their team. This is a Mat Leave contract but a strong possibility of going perm. This is an office based role. Salary circa 35k
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documentation for the Service department including issuing of job cards, service contracts
- Scheduling engineers to complete routine services – IRL,UK & Europe.
- Following up and ensuring all documentation are fully complete and visits completed correctly
- Maintenance of Service contract data base and issuing of annual renewals of all service contracts and follow up for purchase orders. Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Continuous update of maintenance routines/ service contracts
- Obtaining Purchase Orders from customers for consumable used in service visits outside of contracts
- Check prices are correct on quotations before they are sent out.
- Check quotations vs technical reports for any items in body of report not invoiced.
- Compile monthly analysis of service department/ equipment failures/issues and plant downtimes
- Analysis of Customer budgets / life cycle of equipment.
What You Need To Succeed
- Experienced in Customer Relations with an engineering background
- Good confident communicator
- Commercial / financial awareness
- Project Management experience
- Numerical / verbal reasoning skills at management norm. Strong attention to detail
- Sage / CRM , Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook
Attractive remuneration package comprising of salary, commission, bonus, pension, healthcare, based on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Call Centre & Customer Service|