My client based in North Wicklow are seeking an experience sales support administrator to support the sales team.
- Processing Quotations / Orders/ Order Acknowledgements correctly and in a timely manner
- Updating the Production schedule with stock requirements to ensure orders are met
- Updating customer records / new accounts
- Review of customer accounts and their outstanding orders
- Review of stock levels to meet customers’ orders
- A professional, self-driven, efficient and ambitious person would suit this role.
- A pleasant and helpful manner in dealing with customers over the phone or in face-to face meetings is essential.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Effective office (clerical / secretarial), time management, and organisational skills is required.
- Ability to work on ones owns initiative and also as part of a team is essential.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint is required.
- Experience in a similar Sales admin role is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired experience and skills, please send you CV to Colette at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Sales|