We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy Sales and Marketing Division. This is a prominent division with active vacancies and candidates on it. You will be responsible for running a permanents desk, developing a database of your own leads and clients, selling your services to businesses within your designated geographical area whilst achieving both activity and financial targets set.
Communication, empathy, sales and negotiation skills, planning ability, time management and professionalism are all qualities needed to succeed in this role.
You will be a natural problem solver who has ambition and has proved to be capable and loyal.
If you are career minded, focused, articulate, driven and have a desire to work in an autonomous environment then this opportunity will provide you with a genuine challenge.
What are we looking for?
- Prior recruitment or B2B sales experience along with proven record working to sales targets
- You will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and customers
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing demands while working in a dynamic environment
- You will have strong negotiation skills, with a commercial mindset
- You will be passionate, driven and outgoing
- The ability to build leads and maintain a pipeline of contacts and leads
- Must have full driving licence
What we offer:
- Competitive basic with 15% com uncapped commission in year one and 20% com in year two over threshold amount
- Laptop and Phone
- 20 days + (3-5 days at Christmas ) + bank holidays + 1 day for every year of service
- 34 hour week finish at 4pm on Friday with flexible hours
- Your birthday off
- Monthly lunches
|Job Category||Human Resources|