Our client in South Dublin is searching for an experienced Sales Lead to develop and maintain strong business relationships across their Cloud Technologies products and services.
This position will be Dublin-based (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted) and reports directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing, actively contributing to the company’s sales strategy and acting as a leader for all things relating to cloud technologies.
Estimated 30% new business development, 70% existing client account management.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate sales efforts within marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical services groups.
- Analyze the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the company.
- Locate/propose potential business deals through cold calling and warm leads.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new clients/customers.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as required.
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues and complaints.
- >5 years recent IT sales experience, selling within the Irish marketplace.
- Experience selling into large enterprise customers.
- Exceptional sales record with a demonstrated history of exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Network of key contacts in the Irish IT channel is advantageous.
- Experience in team leadership/coaching.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of the following:
– IT Security Technologies
– Managed Services
– Cloud Technologies
- EUR 60-70k basic DOE.
- OTE EUR 130,000+; uncapped commission
- Car allowance.
- Company mobile phone.
- Pension contribution.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, send your CV to Cillian today!
|Job Category||IT, Sales|