My client based in Sandyford have an exciting role for a full time experienced Sales administrator to join their growing team.
- Acquire a working knowledge of all products, applications and processes in order to deal with sales enquiries and provide quotations to customers.
- Processing Quotations / Orders/ Order Acknowledgements correctly and in a timely manner
- Updating the Production schedule with stock requirements to ensure orders are met
- Updating customer records / new accounts
- Review of customer accounts and their outstanding orders
- Review of stock levels to meet customers’ orders
- Providing support and information to Sales Managers on accounts where required
- Respond to emails and telephone queries with efficiency
- Provide information on Products & pricing for sales enquiries
- Generate RMA’s and Update Customer Complaints where required
- A professional, self-driven, efficient and ambitious person would suit this role.
- A pleasant and helpful manner in dealing with customers over the phone or in face-to face meetings is essential.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Effective office (clerical / secretarial), time management, and organizational skills is required.
- Ability to work on ones owns initiative and also as part of a team is essential.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint is required.
- Experience in a similar Sales role would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Staff|