My client based in Sandyford, are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team to handle the ordering of stock from suppliers to meet the demand from customers.
An efficient sales support administrator contributes to quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets.
- Process orders on behalf of sales team
- Ensure best pricing is received from suppliers and orders are placed with them in a timely manner
- Chasing ETA’s of all orders and keeping track of when stock is due in – keeping sales team updated on any shortages / constraints etc.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Reporting – backorder reports for sales team / customer reporting / rebates / stock management
- Reception calls – transferring calls to the correct team / taking messages
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Previous experience essential,
- Knowledge of IT channel from distributor to reseller and customer an advantage
- SAGE accounts experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and autonomously an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support|