Our client in South Dublin is looking for a driven Account Manager to join their Product Sales team. This role will focus on managing and nurturing existing key accounts in the IT services sector and will be work-from-home while Covid-19 restrictions are in place. Experience with Cisco products is essential.
- Customer relationship management.
- Account forecasting.
- Inventory & Vendor management.
- Managing Cisco relationship with specific clients.
- Proactive engagement with a strict SLA turnaround.
- Regular travel requirements to UK client sites.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Cisco sales experience (essential).
- Previous demonstrated experience with multi-national type clients.
- Strong business aptitude with ability to understand business impacts to both the customer and company.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation and persistence to achieve predetermined goals.
- Ability to provide a consistently strong and proactive service to customers.
- Account management and relationship-building skills.
- Adaptable to changes in work environment, hours of work, delays and unexpected events.
- Salary: EUR 35-45k DOE.
- Rewarding bonus/commission structure.
If you are considering a career change in 2021 and are interested in learning more, send your CV over to Cillian today!