Our client in South Dublin is looking for a high-performing Sales Account Manager from a technical/IT background to join their growing team.
This position will focus on new customer acquisitions, as well as growing revenue with existing accounts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence in the marketplace.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their business needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products, technologies and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Leader, consistently exceeding targets through the efforts of your team.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to present and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience, send your CV to Cillian at firstname.lastname@example.org!