Our Client based in Sandyford is recruiting for a Repair Technician.
This is a 2 year contract role with a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top companies in Ireland!!!
You will be troubleshooting laptops,iPhone and iPad’s.
In this role, you will be part of a team that manages the deployment, configuration and life cycle of our mobile devices and service. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge mobile technology and services and be the final escalation point for the team and our user base. The ideal candidate will have some experience with mobile devices and their usage in a mid to large size Enterprise.
– Provision and dispatch devices for internal users that are having hardware issues
– Responds promptly to escalations for technical support via phone, email and cases.
– Manage device inventory inclusive of inventory management, recycling of used devices and disposal preparation.
– Provide training to users on the proper usage and configuration on their mobile devices.
– Troubleshoot mobile devices inclusive of hardware, services and internal applications.
– Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
-1-2 years experience in related role
– Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
– Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
– Current knowledge of Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends.
– Must be a go-getter who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
– Knowledge in the support and function of iOS and Android devices
– Knowledge in the area of mobile services and optimisation of plans
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: €16.00 /hour