We are delighted to be recruiting for a Renewals Manager on behalf of our client in Sandyford, who is the global leader in CRM solutions.
This is initially a 7-month contract with the potential for further extensions or permanency.
- Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies for small, medium and large account contract renewals that improve contract value while protecting and improving customer trust.
- Improve account growth opportunities by playing an active role on and helping to identify incremental opportunities upon contract renewal.
- Own, drive and run the renewals process in collaboration with the account team.
- Collaborate with internal resources to develop comprehensive ‘win’ strategies for renewals.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required.
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies.
- Accurately maintain and accurately forecast a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in your territory.
- Demonstrated success in a Sales, Operations, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating contracts.
- Possess solid negotiation skill that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CXO level.
- Deep understanding of the Business Applications and Application Development marketplaces.
- Strong customer management skills.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today with an updated CV and Cillian will be in touch.
|Job Category||IT, Sales|