Our client based in North Wicklow are seeking a Quality Executive with health and safety experience to join their team.
This role is to support the business and to ensure the compliance of all aspects of business, with quality systems, policies, procedures and practices as well as with all local, national and regional regulatory requirements. To perform all tasks associated with managing the company’s Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental policy, procedures and management systems to a very high standard.
The HSQE Executive will play a key role in promoting and maintaining a strong environmental, health & safety culture within the company.
Key Competencies/ Selection criteria:
- Relevant Third Level, Health and Safety/ Quality qualification.
- Previous experience/knowledge of the practical application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Should possess good documentation, effective communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of PC spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards learning and development.
- Experience of conducting audits/assessments either as Lead or as part of a team
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary experience, send your CV to Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Logistics & Supply Chain, Warehouse & Production|