My client based in Waterford are seeking an experienced PSV Technician to join their team.
As a PSV Technician your main responsibility will be to provide a full range of diagnostic, repair, maintenance and servicing activities for all vehicles in line with the Company and legislative standards and requirements. You should have a formal industry recognised qualifications, proven ability and technical competence in all areas. You will require the ability to make decisions and solve problems that may arise during the performance of your duty and will need a flexible approach, drive and enthusiasm to help deliver a high standard of maintenance to ensure vehicle availability.
A full driving licence is essential. Holding a Commercial Licence would be an advantage, however driver training can be provided to the successful applicant.
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Carrying out a full range of routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all types of PSVs
- Carrying out diagnostics on all vehicles
- Communicating with the team of engineers and drivers and providing support to colleagues
- Maintaining and presenting vehicles for MOT / CVRT
- Abiding by all Health and Safety procedures
- Completing all jobs and paperwork provided for inspections and defect rectification
- Liaising with parts department for any parts needed for required jobs
- Carrying out any unscheduled maintenance issues both on and off site
- PSV/HGV Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
The salary on offer for this role is €40k per annum.
If you are interested in this role and have the desired skills, please send your CV to Colette at email@example.com