Under the direction of the Production Manager the Production Operative will be responsible for carrying out all work associated with the various production processes whilst observing Company policies & procedures.
The Production Operative will be responsible for:
- Carry out all production operations in the assigned area in accordance with Quality Procedures and Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Carry out all production operations in the assigned area
- Assist as a member of the Production team, towards the delivery of production output targets and quality levels on schedule
- Complete all documentation relating to production activities as required in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean and tidy state at all times during production activities
- Perform housekeeping and hygiene duties as assigned in the Production Department
- Participate in all training
- To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- Experience in a Production environment essential
- The ability to work independently
- Must be able to manage frequently changing priorities
- Ability to achieve ambitious deadlines in a fast paced environment
If this sounds like the role for you have you have the desired skills and experience send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Warehouse & Production|