My Client in South Wicklow are seeking a Production Manager to join their very busy team.
The company is a well established Wicklow Timber frame company that has been consistently delivering growth. The company is also planning on moving to a state of the art production facility which has created the opportunity for this role.
The position entails the responsibility of managing the company’s production facility.
- Leadership and problem-solving ability.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, experience of LEAN implementation.
- Planning and HR knowledge
- Strong communication skills and people management.
- Ability to collaborate with Design personnel and other colleagues in order to achieve best outcomes for company.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
- Logical and systematic.
- Great attention to detail.
- Planning and organisation skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable DOE.
If you think this is the role for you please send your CV to Tracey today at firstname.lastname@example.org!!
|Job Category||Production Manager|