Our client, a well-established Life and Pensions Broker, is looking for a Life & Pensions Sales Support to join their team on a part-time basis.
This permanent role involves a 16-hour workweek, ideally spread over 4 days (e.g. 10-2 pm, Mon-Thurs), and will be Work-From-Home for the foreseeable future. Salary DOE.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of new business documents.
- Inputting new Life & Pension proposals and managing status in pipeline.
- Ensure compliance (incl. AML) docs are complete and documented in CRM for all clients.
- Update member schedules at renewal/review dates for group life and pension schemes.
- Process new joiners, leaving service options, transfers, claims, etc.
- Import monthly bank CSV files to Sage and match transactions to nominal accounts.
- Create Bunzl invoices at EOQ and follow up for payment.
- Prepare CSV or Excel files from Sage reports for year end accounts.
- Update blog with relevant articles and publish on website/social.
- Competent in the use of MS Office – Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize tasks and complete work to expected high standards.
To register your interest and learn more about this opportunity, send your CV to Cillian today at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Insurance & Financial Services|