Our client based in Balbriggan are looking for an Order Entry Administrator to join their team.
Purpose of the Role:
- To process New Orders, Service Orders and Credit Returns efficiently and accurately, ensuring customers are provided with a first class professional service
- To correspond and liaise directly with customers via various forms of communication methods, handle and open parcels from post and couriers in a timely manner.
- To be professional and provide clear answers to customer requests, meeting or exceeding expectations to deliver service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- To be responsible for shared success and your personal development, taking ownership of first contact resolution, improving your product knowledge, multi-tasking and resolving problems.
- Provide troubleshooting information to customers and colleagues, investigating and responding to complaints in a professional and timely manner, always understanding the customers perspective, ensuring achievement of the efficiency and accuracy targets set by the business
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a small self-motivated team
- 2+ year experience in an order entry role.
- Ability to process work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to be flexible between tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of SAP or Salesforce
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Staff|