My client based in North Wicklow are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are a proactive person with strong administrative focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution and have excellent attention to detail, this is the next role for you!
You must have experience with Invoicing and SAGE to be successful in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High level of administration
- Invoicing Service Reports / Projects –ensuring prices are correct – Keeping outstanding jobs to invoice up to date / Ensuring invoices are delivered in a timely manner
- Check prices are correct on quotations before they are sent out
- Monitor technical reports
- Liaise with Service Department regarding outstanding service reports
- Liaising with projects department
- Prepares and maintain a wide variety of spreadsheets, drawings and manuals in support of live projects
- Track live projects to accurately report weekly status & ensure budgetary cost sheets updated weekly.
- Sales Support
- High level of sales quotation management/follow up
- Database management / CRM
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Previous experience of office/administration work is essential.
- Practical book-keeping experience including VAT.
- Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of SAGE / CRM beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable dealing with queries over the phone and by email and can build relationships with clients and customers
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support|