Our client is one of Ireland’s leading signage branding company in the South East are currently seeking to employ an Office Manager for an 8 month contract.
You will be managing the office ensuring the smooth operation of business and running efficiently. Communicating with management and employees across the business both internally & external clients. Operations and internal communications. You will be required to use your own initiative and be proactive in your approach. High pace working and to manage a broad remit is essential, along with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and multi-task.
- Run the office, manage emails and answer all incoming queries, phone calls and answering questions in an efficient and prompt manner.
- General Office and Administrative Duties
- Scheduling of sales appointments, preparation & time management of design scheduling, external/internal email correspondence, co-ordination of meetings and maintenance/filing of documents.
- Telephones – incoming and outgoing calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and in person in our work showroom
- Coordinating payments on sign installations
- Organising couriers for the dispatch of client orders ? Quotations and tenders
- Tas accounting – creating pro-forma / sales order for clients, Paylink system and allocation of payments
- Working closely with management, designer and production personnel.
- Follow up quotations and tendering
- Office management, creating a safe and stimulating work environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage external vendors across the business, ensuring that any issues are addressed and managed proactively and managing the relationship with key vendors.
- Working with People management in the coordination of work schedules and management.
- Meeting planning
- Discretion and confidentially is highly important in this position.
- Preparation of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) for installation projects
- Renewal of vehicle insurance and tax across the vehicle fleet
- Managing office stock levels i.e. printer consumables, office stationary etc.
- Any other duties set out by management
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Tas accounting
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Team Player with excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use your initiative and make decisions within your remit to get projects completed on time.
- Excellent communication skills and competent building strong relationships with both internal & external.
- Poses a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Motivated with the ability to manage a high workload, multitasking and prioritising tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support|