My client based in South Dublin are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute in technical design, document and deployment of office network
- Coordinate with cabling Project managers to track and address each aspect of office network deployment.
- Configure network devices terminal server, SDWAN, Netxus 9k platform switches, WLCs coordinating with remote hands.
- Coordinate with ISPs for WAN circuits, handoffs and cross-connects.
- Work with ISPs to activate circuits and make sure circuits are clean and monitored.
- Participate and lead troubleshooting efforts around the global office network.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Prepare and maintain up to date design, standards, and documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
- Support escalation involving LAN & WAN Cisco platforms and SDWAN technologies with working knowledge of PaloAlto and ASA firewalls.
- Drive the continual evolution and support of the disaster recovery and business continuity plan for consistency between DR sites.#
- 4 + years of experience building, deploying and operating large scale networks.
- CCNP required, CCIE is a plus.
- In Depth knowledge on routing protocols BGP, OSPF, and Cisco nexus, ASR and Catalyst platforms.
- Working understanding of the following technologies, but not limited to… F5, AVI, VPN (SSL, IPSec, Remote Access, Site to Site), ASA/FP FW, Palo Alto Networks and protocols ( routing protocols, IPv4/6, QoS, IPSec, Multicast, etc)
- Familiar with programming and automation languages such as Python, Ansible and data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Comfortable with agile practices and beliefs in “quality driven” development
- Deep understanding of the network protocol stack, including L3 and switching and IP Routing
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully leading projects from conception through completion.
- Confirmed ability to multi-task in an energizing environment.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today a email@example.com