My Client in North Wicklow are looking to hire a Moulding Technician/Production Supervisor.
This is an opportunity to grow within an expanding international company.
The Moulding Technician will be responsible for oversight of the manufacturing process. You will be providing support to production operations including working with injection moulding equipment, automation lines & manual assembly lines, ensuring daily targets are met, providing key metrics to management.
Key Responsibilities of the Moulding Technician:
- Supervision of production staff ensuring targets are being monitored and achieved.
- Work with Manufacturing and Project Engineering in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures. A strong focus will be on supporting Injection Moulding core polymer processes.
- Take a lead role in the troubleshooting, repair and rebuild of injection mould tooling.
- Ensure that all machine, tools and processes are run in accordance to the prescribed process tolerances and maintenance schedules.
- Maintain an appropriate spares inventory for key injection moulding maintenance items
- Perform preventative maintenance on injection moulding equipment and coordinate repairs where necessary
- Execution of mould changeovers and equipment setups as part of production runs
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations to the requirements of the quality system and end customers.
- Escalating any issues to management
Requirements of the Moulding Technician:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- HETAC Level 6 qualification ideally in Polymer Engineering
- Vast experience with Injection Moulding equipment and processes
- Ability/experience in supervising a small group of staff
- Knowledge of mould tooling, tooling materials & IQ/OQ/PQ Validation processes.
- General manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 3 years previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Salary for this role is €40K – €45K.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role, please email your CV to Tracey at email@example.com