Our client in the FMCG sector is expanding operations and looking for a number of Merchandisers to join their team across multiple territories. A successful candidate requires a full clean driving license and will ensure the highest standards of presentation, merchandising and POS of products in stores, while driving an increase in sales within their territory.
Available Territories: Dublin North, Dublin South, Ireland South East, Ireland South West.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To merchandise entire product range to an excellent standard.
- To service existing accounts, obtain orders and process seasonal returns.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the assigned territory.
- Establish new accounts and obtain orders by planning and organising daily work schedule.
- To up-sell and aim to increase offering within stores.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers & resolve any issues that may arise.
Experience & Skills:
- FMCG / Gift /Stationery sales background essential.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong merchandising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to work cross functions, balancing priorities.
- Self-confident with the ability to work independently.
- History of successfully achieving sales targets.
- Territory management experience.
- Full Clean Driving Licence essential.
- EUR 25,000 basic salary + monthly commission – EUR 32,000 OTE.
- Company car/van.
- Company iPad.
- Generous commission structure.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary experience, send your CV to Cillian at firstname.lastname@example.org