Our client in South Dublin is looking for a highly driven Marketing Project Manager to join their Marketing team as a support contractor for 12-months.
This is a fast-paced and highly dynamic role, working across high-volume projects and interacting closely with multiple functions and stakeholders to oversee and manage the delivery of business-critical initiatives.
- Create and maintain project management plans, project schedules, and other documentation required to effectively manage deliverables of projects.
- Help manage and work on internal marketing request platform – prioritizing and scheduling tasks across different teams.
- Work closely with internal and outsources web production teams on tasks and projects.
- Communicate on project status, health, KPU’s and other project/program-related topics to stakeholders.
- Identify process improvements to support project management efficiency and effectiveness.
- 1-2 years of successful experience in a fast-paced and dynamic marketing operations/agency function.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organization & time management skills, with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Project management qualifications or experience. Certification in PM methodologies.
- Experience with client-facing customer service and project management.
- A high sense of urgency, quality, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office, and Google business applications.
- Additional languages a plus, particularly German and French.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to Cillian (email@example.com) today!
# Temporarily Work-from-Home during Covid
# 12-month contract
# Up to EUR 65k DOE