Our client are currently seeking a qualified Management Accountant. The objective for this role is to be responsible for all aspects of management accounting, and to assist the Financial Controller.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monthly stock takes and reconciliations, including all movement transactions.
- Produce inventory analysis and commentary reporting for management.
- Prepare weekly and monthly statistics for key performance indicator.
- Prepare standard product costs for all items.
- Preparation for the Audit visit, and liaising with external auditors
- Work closely with IT department with regard to automating the accounting system and particularly inventory control systems.
- Establish procedures & controls to increase company standards
- Product margin analysis
- Assist in month-end management accounts and reports within deadlines
- Trial balance reconciliations
- Cost and revenue analysis
- Bank account reconciliations / cash flows
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Negotiating and obtaining terms for major projects.
Key working relationships
The jobholder will work under the supervision of management but will also be expected to work under their own initiative. Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with the management team, finance team all employees, customers and suppliers. Must represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
The key requirements for this role are :-
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA) with at least 2 years’ experience in industry or practice
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of IT and accounting systems with very strong Excel skills (knowledge of Navision would be advantageous)
The salary for this role is €55k per annum. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|