Our Client are currently seeking an Experienced Management Accountant to join their team in their Headquarters in Kildare.
Reporting to the Commercial Director your duties will include the following :
The role of the Management Accountant will be the key point of contact for all financial reporting requirements.
- Weekly cashflows.
- Weekly performance reporting.
- Maintenance of Monthly Management Accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of Annual management and Financial Accounts.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed audit file and manage year end audit process.
- Returns via ROS.
- Preparation of and reporting of budgets.
- Monitor performance against budget and prepare reforecasts each quarter as appropriate.
- Detailed cost analysis of all projects prior to commencement – minimum margin targets.
- Highlight to Contracts Managers where minimum margins not likely to be met.
- Ongoing cost control including WIP valuations.
- Accounting for all stocks.
- Ensure a robust control environment is in place.
- 3 years minimum experience within a similar role
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads.
Salary on offer is €50k – €60k DOE
Hours are 09:00 – 17:00
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|