Our Client in Kildare require a Maintenance Technician for their busy Production Plant.
This role involves, shift work and weekend work. The salary on offer will reflect this!
- Carry out preventative maintenance procedures.
- Entering data, updating equipment records, producing performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up.
- Effective cost control.
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting.
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
- Performance of PM routines.
- Support the production team to achieve KPI’s
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and deterioration.
- Working with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Be observant, be able to detect faults and work on your own initiative.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Be willing to upskill and partake in training.
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Troubleshooting with PLC Programs.
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS, parts booked out of stores and control of breakdowns.
- Adhere to all health and safety legislation.
- Maintain workshops to a high standard.
- Recording of all damage to dept. equipment and reporting to department, engineering supervisor on same.
- Control of contractors and acting as the Liaison Person as and when required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment.
- Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
- Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems. automation and PLC control systems.
- Strong IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Results and quality focused.
- Display time and project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
If this sounds like the role for you. Please send your CV