My client based in Co Wicklow are seeking a Machining Operator to join their production team on Full time, Permanent basis. €25k -€27k DOE
As machining operator, you will work within a team and produce the highest possible quality products.
- Setup and run various machining jobs.
- Meet production targets.
- Achieve a quality product consistently.
- To complete and sign all necessary production documentation in accordance with ISO standards.
- To ensure housekeeping of the highest standard.
- Deburring and inspection of finished products.
- Provide support to the Machining Supervisor.
- Liaise with supervisors and other departments regarding application of manufacturing instructions and quality standards.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have a machining background on setup of machining tools.
- Setup and run various jobs as production schedule requires.
- Fluent English is a requirement of this job.
Desired experience but not necessary:
- Be able to use Micrometres and Vernier calipers
- Be able to read 2D technical drawings.
- The ability to use ring gauges and plug gauges would be an advantage.
- Working as a team is an integral part of job and good communication.
- Must be willing to work various shift patterns and overtime.
- Can do attitude with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com
|Job Category||Warehouse & Production|