Our client in Sandyford (South Dublin) is looking for a Mac/Windows/Linux Provisioning Support Analyst to provide provisioning for their EMEA operations. This is a fantastic entry-level position for a recent graduate to kick-start their career in a global tech organization.
- Assist with new hire client provisioning, with a secondary focus on end-of-life swaps and disposal of assets.
- Imaging assets, with the ability to follow documented processes.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems, applications, and technologies.
- 1-3 years’ experience with desktop provisioning/support, or similar relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac devices, as well as experience with Windows and Linux.
- High levels of professionalism in proving excellent customer service and sound judgement to meet all SLAs.
- Must be able to work on-site (Sandyford, South Dublin).
* This is a 6-month contract, with the potential for permanency for the right candidate.
* EUR 16 per hour. 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday; 09:00 – 17:30.
* Office-based. Not possible to work-from-home during Covid-19 restrictions.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Cillian today at firstname.lastname@example.org!