Storm Recruitment are presently recruiting for a Logistics / Warehouse Administrator for our client in Sandyford, South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a logistics team at the heart of one of Ireland’s largest IT companies.
We require someone with a great knowledge of warehouse administrations or experience operating a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well organized and understand the order fulfilment cycle.
- Assisting the Logistics & Warehouse Manager as required
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (Invoices/AWB’s)
- Liaising with customs/logistics companies and customer representatives as required
- Support Purchasing & Sales Teams by providing quotes as requested
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years logistics/warehouse administration or similar experience
- Strong IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong time management, ability to work under pressure
- Manage multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as presentation skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to complete a brief solo interview for this role: https://odro.io/s/c5lk2
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Logistics & Supply Chain|