My client based in Sandyford are looking for an experienced logistics specialist to join their growing team.
You will work closely with the distribution team, logistics service providers and 3rd party import of record entities to ensure all shipments (import and export) meet global trade compliance and regulations including producing all necessary shipping documentation.
3 – 5 years experience in the Import / Export field neccessary.
- Liasing with customs, logistics companies and customer representatives as required.
- Preparing international shipping paperwork in accordance with Global compliance regulations.
- Experience in International Trade Compliance regulations with a strong understanding of Commodity Classification (HS Codes and ECCN Codes) (Hardware Technology)
- Industry documentation knowledge: eg EUR1, ATR, AWB, Carnet, COC, COO, CI, Packing Lists , Legalised Docs, Dangerous Goods, Original Docs etc
- Support Purchasing & Sales Teams by providing Fully Landed Cost estimates
You will have:
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and adhere to specific timetables.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess good analytical, numeric and problem solving skills.
- Is detail and process orientated
- Is a team player who earns team trust.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as presentation skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Capable of shifting priorities, working under pressure on short notice to meet urgent business needs.
If this sounds like you and you have the knowledge and skills required send your CV to Colette today.