Our client is the leading independent solid fuel importer and wholesaler in Ireland. Due to continued growth in a variety of sectors, they are now looking for an experienced and dynamic Lead Generation Executive to join the team.
- Prospecting new business through telephone and email-based selling
- Targeting new business prospects, developing relationships and understanding the customer’s buying requirements
- Nurture cold leads into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for the sales team
- Demonstrate an ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Providing timely pricing – being proactive, understanding the customer’s buying patterns and price sensitivity
- Liaising with other departments including sales, operations and credit control
- Displays a passion for sales and business development with strong commercial acumen
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and achieve results effectively and within time frames set
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data
* Excellent communication and influencing skills both oral and written
* Highly collaborative approach, working well in a sales centre environment as well as own initiative
- 2 years lead generation experience in a fast-paced service industry, ideally a B2B call centre environment but not essential
- Experience in outbound cold calling campaigns
€26K + Commission OTE €36k
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com.