My client based in Co Wicklow are seeking a Junior Solicitor / Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
You must have experience with Land Registry / Title deeds and be:
- Self motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Delivers work output to the required standard.
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
This role will be working from home until such time as the office reopens (possibly November) with flexible working hours.
Send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com