Junior Account Manager/ Merchandiser
To maintain high standards of presentation, merchandising and POS in stores while increasing sales throughout North Dublin – Full Clean Driving Licence essential 25k + €750 a quarter,plus car-van.
May suit a recent Marketing Graduate.
Candidate must come from Clontarf/Raheny/Howth.
- To merchandise all of the product range to an excellent standard
- To service existing accounts, obtain orders and process seasonal returns
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory
- Establish new accounts and obtain orders by planning and organising daily work schedule
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers
- Provide excellent customer service to all of our customers & resolve any issues that may arise
- Communicate with Directors & National Sales Manager to keep the team updated on progress
Experience and Skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong merchandising skills with excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to work cross functions, balancing priorities
- Self-confident with the ability to work independently
- History of successfully achieving sales targets
- Territory management experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Account Manager|