Our client in Dublin 18 is searching for an IT Asset Management Specialist with experience managing the deployment, configuration, and lifecycle of mobile devices and services. This role is part of a business-critical team that requires an on-site presence.
This position is ideally suited to an individual that has experience with mobile devices and their usage in a mid to large-size enterprise. This is a 12-month contract role. Pro-rata salary EUR 34-37k DOE.
- Efficient queue management for helpdesk tickets (50+ at a time).
- Communicate effectively with end-users across all channels.
- Provision and dispatch devices for internal users that are having hardware issues.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Provision devices for new hires and existing employees.
- Manage device inventory inclusive of device forecasting, auditing, recycling of used devices, and disposal preparation.
- Provide training to users on the proper usage and configuration of their mobile devices with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate across internal teams and departments to resolve escalations and optimize processes.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices inclusive of hardware, services, and internal applications.
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices, and customer service guidelines.
- 1-2 years experience in a related role, ideally provisioning within a large organization.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills.
- Team player with a strong service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Current knowledge of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.), hardware/software, and general technology trends.
- Knowledge in the support and function of iOS and Android devices.
- Must be a go-getter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
If you have the required skills and would like to learn more about this opportunity, send your CV over to Cillian (email@example.com) today!